Sunday, May 20, 2007

carlito ----- 89 sma and a 14 sma chanel


this method can be day traded on the forex on 5 min 15 min and 30 minutes, to be sure i operate with the trend I have 2 filters :


1) I draw a 89 sma and a 14 sma chanel (that means 14 sma of high and a 14 smaof low).


2)I have also put a 60/130/45 macd histogram but i didn't draw it as a histogram i have chosen to draw it as a line : when it is above 0 that means the higher time frame is bullish.


3) When I see a macd signal (cross of of MA 's in aggreement with the 0 line ,or cross of 0 line by the fast MA) I look for a confirmation of my trend filters one filter is enough, , if both are ok it is better of course.


On this chart : the big black dot : 89 smathe


purple dots : mean the prices are below the 14 chanelthe


green dots : mean the prices are above the 14 chanel


The entry is when the macd cross , this cross happens below the 0 line and my 2 trend filters are ok so let's go short!I also whant the prices to be under 14 chanel when i go short.


I am fench and not fluent in english il will post some of my trades next week (real trades).


I use a 25 stop loss that i reduce when the trade goes positive and my target is a pivot which gives me a profit > 25 pips, usually between 30 and 50 pips.I trade gbp 5 minutes time frame and plan to trade 15 minutes and 30 minute in the next weeks.


Good trades to every one
Attachment: trade exemple.jpgThis has been downloaded 457 time(s).


No comments: